I haven't seen anyone or found anyone who doesn't look at their face atleast once in day or more.Specially girls, face is like their bank full of cash and looking at it is like taking care of it day to day.And their attitude towards acne or pimples are the same as a robber looting a bank.LOL. Jokes apart what i meant to say is they take it so serious that sometimes they can do anything to get rid of it ASAP. Acne or pimple is a skin condition or some say skin disorder due to Hormones.Mostly young adults and teenagers suffer higher than others.Acne develops when the follicle that carries dead skin to the skin surface becomes clogged (black heads and white heads).Anyone can have this as their is no restrictions and even it is not life threatening it can be upsetting.
Acne breakouts are caused when microscopic holes within the skin, referred to as follicles of hair, become plugged.Sebaceous glands are tiny glands found close to the surface of your skin. The glands are connected to hair follicles, that are small holes within your skin that the individual hair grows out of.Sebaceous glands lubricate the hair and the skin to stop it drying out. This is done by producing an oily material called sebum.In acne, the glands begin to generate an excessive amount of sebum. The extra sebum mixes with dead skin cells and both substances form a plug in the follicle. If the plugged follicle is near to the surface of the skin, it'll bulge outwards, making a whitehead. Alternatively, the plugged follicle can be open to the skin, making a blackhead.Normally harmless bacteria that live on the skin can then contaminate and infect the plugged follicles, causing papules, pustules, nodules or cysts.
Before i move in to Remedy let me give you some facts about Acne or Pimples.
- 80% of adult acne or pimples occurs in women
- It is caused by bad diet, yet evidence to be found in researches.
- Caused by bad hygiene or poor skin, Nope as the process itself is beneath your skin so that theory doesn't work.
- Sunbathing, sunbeds and sunlamps help improve the symptoms of acne.Again sorry to dissapoint you there is no conclusive evidence.
- Acne or pimples is not infectious
- Any kind of sexual activity doesn't affect this.Neither it increases or decreases.
- Some believes chocolates and oily foods causes this but scientific proof of that is yet to be found.
- Finally if you are fan of squeezing pimples, you really need to be careful as it can leave you with permanent scarring.
- Research shows that aloe vera can be useful in treating minor skin illness, burns, cuts, as well as sebaceous cysts, pimples, and acne. These healing effects can be attributed to the polysaccharides, anthraquinones, mannans, and lectins that are found in aloe vera. Using aloe vera gel on the face along with other acne-affected areas may thus be helpful.
- Apply fresh garlic allaround pimples. Pimples should disappear without a mark with regular applications. Garlic will kill acne-causing bacteria.Remember garlic can be sensitive to your skin so be cautious.Longer use can leave burn marks on your skin.
- Tea tree oil is another good solution for acne.It may take little long but very effective way to get rid of it and leaves no mark on your face.Also generally tea tree is good for health.
- Use fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.This is going around from ancient time.
- To heal acne, rub the inside of the banana peel over the acne in the night and wash in the morning.This is popular with asian females and works beautifully.
- Diluted Apple cider vinegar helps to cure and clean acne due to its antibacterial substance.
- Another popular treatment is cucumber slices on affected area. Lemon juice diluted with mint and applied on the skin keeps infection controlled. Yogurt is also effective as it prevents the skin from getting too oily and supplies ample probiotics and nutrients for the skin.
Apart from these methods there are thousands of self tried process out there.As for your curiosity i am going to mention few of those.
- Apply toothpaste, it will reduce the redness and make it vanish in quickest time.
- Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
- Some found cure by avoiding all kind of dairy food including chocolates.
- Neem leaves ( normally found in south east asia) juice, highly antibacterial.It has many uses including detox.
Hope this Helps