Chronic Fatigue (exhaustion) sounds harmless but in reality it can make any ones life a living hell. You will feel so helpless that everything start to feel like an enemy to you. Your family, your partner, your children , anyone around you. It is not because you want them to be but because of your fatigue. It can be caused by many things. And results unimaginable lifestyle change which you barely can control. Anyone seen the film machinist played by Christian Bale. If you haven't i suggest you do. It is a perfect example of exotic outcome of chronic fatigue.There he got it through not sleeping at night. Good Film. Lets move on to how you can get it?
Just to mention Longer term occurrence of chronic fatigue is known as CFS (Chronic Ftigue Syndrome)
General Fatigue is caused due to normal life physical or mental activity , which are overflowing than usual. But for CFS there is no apparent reason found till now. So it is impossible to pinpoint the actual reason behind this Chronic fatigue syndrome. Many of the experts expressed their thought about it but none of them are conclusive with evidence. Still they are experts reasoning, which are
- Factors such as your genes. Human body is complex so it could be .
- Brain abnormality. It also could be running in the family chain.
- Viral infection, eg. bacterium Chlamydia pneumoniae (which causes pneumonia and other illnesses)
- Emotional Conditions or Psychiatric causes.
- Also suspected plenty other diseases like HIV,Liver disease, Thyroid , Malignancy, kidney problems and more.
Fatigue is mental as well as physical. Its effect is extreme when both this elements get combined.
- You don't feel refresh after you wake after your sleep. You feel as tired as you were before going to bed.
- This tiredness is different from usual tiredness. e.g.when you come home after gym or office.
- It is not like loss of motivation. You may misunderstood the difference of depression oriented motivation loss.
- Short term poor memory. Loss of organisation skills, speaking problems like loss of words or onot coming into rhythm.
- Muscular pain, joint pain, bodily pain,stomach pain.
- Light sensitivity. intolerance to loudness, alcohol and more.
- Psycological problems such as depression, panic attacks which are noticable more.
- Sleeping problems etc. Which doesn't make you refresh at all.
Home Remedy for Chronic Fatigue :
Ginseng: It is famous throughout the world. It helps you to increase your vitality and also help you to handle stress. It gives your physical strength and boost your ability to do your work. Mental stamina increase helps you to increase performance.
Foods: Start taking foods full of minerals and vitamins. Vitamin C rich food increases you immune system power which in turn helps your body system defend harder. The more you take the better the body defends infections and diseases. Foods like Lemon, tomatoes, guava, papaya, mangoes, pepper and plenty more.
Carotenoid : The red, yellow and orange pigment found in most fruits and vegetables are known as Carotenoid . It is a powerful anti oxidant. It scavenges free radical and destroys them. Carotenoids help to enhance immunity significantly. Food sources are: carrots, tomatoes,watermelon etc.
Reduce Toxin: Experts suggest that balanced diet will help reduce toxin in your system and will lead to reduce chronic fatigue symptoms. Supplements like vitamin D, omega 3 oil with low carb diet will help you to reduce toxin.
Herbs: Echinacea is an herb that you can find in tincture or supplement form. This herb helps to ward off infection. It gives you quick energy boost and help fighting fatigue. Magnesium helps to fight weakness and stress. It helps to reduce any body pain. It can be found in leafy vegetables, nuts and whole grain food.
Fruit Juice: Fruit juice are always known for stamina booster. For fatigue Grape fruit juice or lemon juice after a long day of work helps you to relax and fight fatigue by generating quick energy.
Others: Lets talk about something different. A bath can help you to fight fatigue. It is always know for a refreshing technique.
10 drops lavender essential oil
4 drops rosemary essential oil
3 drops peppermint essential oil
1 cup sea salt
1 cup baking soda
Fill the bathtub with warm water. Mix sea salt and baking soda and add essential oils. Shake well to combine, and add just before entering the tub. Stay in for 15 minutes, and finish with a cool shower to energize your body and refresh your mind.
Apart from this you will find plenty more remedy going around. Choose wisely. In any case if you don't feel ok please do consult with a doctor.
Hope this helps.